A Favorite Part of My School!


Hi there!

How is your school year going?  Mine is good and I am surprisingly keeping up!  We are in the 7th week of school and it's going well.  I am really liking all of my subjects although history is hard.  I am reading the Iliad about the Trojan War.

Today I'm going to highlight Religion!!!


This year I'm using Mass and the Sacraments from Fr. John Laux.
It's an amazing text that explains the Sacraments, their purposes, and their effects on the soul.
Right now I am reading the chapter on the Sacrament of the Eucharist, which is a really long chapter.
Fr. Laux explains how the Mass is one and the same sacrifice of calvary and the Last Supper and that they cannot be separated.  This is a great book for our time even though it was written before 
Vatican II.  It explains what you need to know and why.  Fr. Laux's religion books are my favorite I've used in all my years of schooling because they are easy to understand and very informative!  
I will also be using the 4th book in his course this year along with Beginning Apologetics
 


















God bless the rest of your week!!!

Comments

Popular Posts