1) What is your dream job and why? An actress! I would love to act for Navis Pictures or another Catholic/christian movie company!
2) What are your 3 favorite hobbies? Acting, singing, and rollerskating!
3) If you could go anywhere, where would it be? Prince Edward Island where Anne of Green Gables grew up. It is so beautiful!
4) What book has most impacted your life? Growing Up Duggar. It has really taught me how to be generous, loving, and has taught me to keep myself in check. (words, actions, ect.) It is a must read!
5) Who are your favorite bloggers or blogs? My favorite blogs are lasvegasmama.blogspot.com; catholicyoungwoman.blogspot.com; tolkienbookfan.blogspot.com; thestoryofsamwise.blogspot.com; and showerofroses.blogspot.com
6) What is your current favorite song? My current favorite song...hm... that's hard. My favorite songs are "He Knows my Name" by Francesca Battistelli, "When will my life begin" and "I see the Light" from Tangled, "How does she know" from Enchanted, "Favorite Song" by Toby Mac featuring Jamie Grace, "Can You Handle It" by PureNRG, "Thrive" and "Courageous" by Casting Crowns, "Loving Gaze", "Lean into the Wind", and "I will Sing My Works to the King" by The Carmelite Sisters of the Most sacred Heart of Los Angeles, "Angelus ad Virginem" by The Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, "Do Life Big" and "Just a Friend" by Jamie Grace (gosh, sorry it's so long. Just can't pic favs. Plus there are so many different kinds of music genres!)
7) Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what? "Modesty is Always Beautiful" ~G. K. Chesterton or "I don't want diamond sunbursts or marble halls, I just want you." ~Anne of The Island (to Gilbert)
8) If you could only have one social media site, what would you pick and why? Blogger, because I can share pictures, articles, videos, and talk with my viewers in the comments!
9) What book of the Bible are you reading? None at this time. I finished the book of Daniel not too long ago!
10) What is your favorite Bible verse? "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." ~Philippians 4:8
Here are my questions:
- What is your dream job and why?
- What are your 3 favorite hobbies?
- If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your favorite book? What book has most impacted your life?
- Who are your favorite bloggers/blogs?
- What is your current favorite song/ most played song on your device?
- Do you have a favorite quote?
- If you could only have one social media site, what would you pick and why?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite bible verse?
I nominate Jacquie @www.tolkienbookfan.blogspot.com, Samantha @thestoryofsamwise.blogspot.com, Verjinyah @catchingourladysroses.wordpress.com and Mrs. Leal @lasvegasmama.blogspot.com to answer these questions! If you would like to, you can do it too!
God bless! <3