Please Pray With Me



"It is related in the annals of Clairvaux that St. Bernard once asked Our Lord which was His greatest unrecorded suffering, and that Our Lord condescended to answer: 'I had on my shoulder, while I bore my cross on the way of sorrows, a most grievous wound, which was more painful to me than the others, and which is not recorded by men because they knew not of it. Honour this wound with thy devotion, and I will grant thee whatsoever thou dost ask through its virtue and merit. And in regard of all those who shall venerate this wound, I will remit to them all their venial sins, and will no more remember their mortal sins.'"


Perhaps we can all venerate this beautiful, secret wound and beg, through its divine merits, that our country obtain the person that will best lead and help us, if it be Our Lord's Holy Will. 

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we place our trust in YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts