My first guest post... I think!

Hello friends!!

It's almost been a month since my last post but I'm still here.  There has been so much great stuff happening on my other 2 blogs!

For instance, Maidens for Mary is now on Facebook!!  Please drop by and give us a like!  https://www.facebook.com/maidens4mary/

Also, I posted two new posts on His Voice is Sweet.  The first was a meditation on prayer and God's thirst for us.  The second was a video from the Investiture of a Dominican Nun.  I hope you enjoy these!

But for reals, I'm here to share some exciting news with you!  I wrote my first guest post!!  😄  I don't think I've ever done that before.  Another amazing thing that I've never done before is writing a post on the significance of veiling in the Catholic Church.  So now we can check 2 things off of the blog bucket list.  (Is that even a thing??  Well, now it is. 😁)

So now I'd like to introduce you to my dear friend, Mary!!  She has created her very own brand new blog: Rambles With a Southern Gal!!  Please go check her blog out and follow her!  I was honored when she asked me to do a guest post on veiling for her.  Stay tuned to her blog because she'll be posting a Catholic man's perspective on the topic too!

Enough of my chit-chat though.  Please go read and enjoy Veiling in the Presence of Our Lord and Savior.  😊

Copyright His Voice is Sweet/Rambles With a Southern Gal 

Pax Christi!!

PS.  Want to read the Male's perspective?  It has now been published!!  Go read it, here.  Thanks and God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts