Long time no see!

Hola dears!!

I'm soo super duper sorry I haven't been on here to finish my drafts.  Life has been just a tad bit busy.    Let's see just how crazy.  But first....

I'm so happy to see that my blog had 1,023 page views in May!  Wow!  This is the first time I've hit over 1,000.  Thank you all so much for being great followers.  I'm so glad I can share just a little bit of the life of a homeschooler with you.  Hopefully, you're enjoying what you find here.

I thought I would do a little life update today.  I promise you, those draft posts are coming soon!

I am praying... That God guides me in the discernment of my vocation.  But I am not impatient so much right now.  Just praying and waiting.  I am praying and asking Mary to keep and guide me under her mantle especially.  I am also praying and reading to renew my Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary on August 15th, the feast of The Assumption.



I am reading... Believing the Dream (Return to Red River #2) by Lauraine Snelling
and The Song At The Scaffold by Gertrud von le Fort which I started on the feast of the Carmelite Martyrs of Compiégne.  I am also reading Jesus, King of Love by Fr. Mateo Crawley-Boevey in my meditation and adoration.

I am listening to... Non Nobis Domine Canon which my sister, friends, and I recorded at the 2018 Sacred Music Symposium.  Isn't it beautiful?  

I am enjoying... Summer.  I wouldn't say my summer is slow right now, but my mom and I just got back from a whirlwind weekend and my sister got back from a 10-day trip, so now the family is all back together and we are relaxing.  Well, sort of.  Life still keeps us busy.

I am writing... A blog post on Vocation Mythbusters for my other blog.  I am also working on a few different stories for fun.

United We Stand - "When you start looking at people's hearts instead of their faces, life becomes clearer."  This is a truth learned and lived by a group of acquaintances who become intimate friends united by their "differences".  Join Brooke, Caroline, Blaise, Cole, Aileen, May, and Pearce as they discover as a whole, they are more than the sum of their parts.
I am contemplating... One of the chapters in Jesus, King of Love on Humility.  I just read the first page in meditation on Monday, but I can't stop thinking about it.  I will have a blog post on that topic shortly as well.

I am doing... I tutored two students in Latin this morning at the library.  Then, this afternoon, my family and I met up with great friends from MT for yummy Mediterranean food finished off by scrumptious Baklava ice cream!  ðŸ˜®ðŸ˜‹

All in all, this summer is going very well.  And although life can get busy, or hard, or sad, we must always keep our eyes fixed on Jesus in Heaven.  Our goal is to get there.  I hope all that I do will help me and the souls around me get to Heaven.

What have you been up to this summer?  God bless you and keep you!!

Comments

Popular Posts