His Voice is Sweet: Hard Spiritual Truths That Will Set Us Free


Hello friends!


As I may have mentioned to you before, I was thinking about creating a new blog that I can use to share the next chapter of my life, discernment.  I wanted to let you know that it is officially up and running and I posted my first post!  This post, though, may be beneficial to any Christian at any place in their spiritual journey.  I shared an article from Msgr. Pope about some very hard yet freeing truths about our lives.


His Voice is Sweet: Hard Spiritual Truths That Will Set Us Free by Msg...: It seems rather odd that one of my first posts on this blog should be of hard truths.  The post I'm sharing with you is certainly s...


I would love if you would join me on this journey of spiritual growth over at His Voice Is Sweet!  I will still be posting here all about my life as I am still a proud homeschooler at heart.  Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular Posts