Anne & Gilbert's Romance

Dear kindred spirits, 

I wish I could have posted more during AoGG week, but I've been a little tied up. :)

I hope you enjoy this sweet video of Anne and Gil's romance!  It's one of my personal favorites!


Anne, Gilbert, all their friends, and family have become my family through these recent years.  I love them all very much.  I'm so thankful for their good, true, and beautiful examples and lifestyles.  They will forever hold a special place in my heart.  If I get married, I will definitely hope my little girls will love Anne as much as I do and my husband will certainly be my own perfect Gilbert.  If I could chose to live in another age and place, it would be in PEI at the turn of the 20th century with Anne and Gilbert.  They were such simple and beautiful times.




Thank you Anne & Gil for all the memories and feels!  Love you forever!


Blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts