The Sunshine Blogger Award Vol. 3


Hello friends!!  I was so blessed to be tagged for The Sunshine Blogger Award by The Maidens of Green Gables, Katherine and Grace!!  Thank you so much ladies! 💕  Your blog always brings sunshine to my heart!

Here are the Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. (Link above! 😁)
2. List the rules and display award logo on your blog post.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their blog posts.
5. Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.


11 Questions for you to ponder

1. If you could design a room what would it be?
Just one room?  I have a whole Pinterest board of house designs. 😝  I would probably design a child's bedroom, there's so much scope for the imagination, or a bright and sunny sitting room where family can gather to pray, read, or just chat over a cup of tea.


2. What countries are represented in your family history?
There are so many.  I cherish my Polish, Czech, Irish, Spanish, German, and French-Canadian heritage.


3. What is your favorite flower?
Oooh!  Good question.  Probably roses, but any pink flower is absolutely beautiful! 💗


4. Have you ever listened to Adventures in Odyssey? If so, who is your favorite character?
YES!  I listened to it growing up and always looked forward to Saturday mornings when it was on the radio.  Recently, I started listening to old and new episodes again.   I'm not sure I can pick a favorite character either!  There are so many good ones.
Honestly though, can I say the Washington Family?  The Parkers are great but the Washington's chemistry and humor was just a bit more natural to me.  I would love to be part of their family.



5. If you could remove a common trend in our society what would it be?
Wow, deep question.  Maybe our addiction to our smart phones.  (Is that a trend?)  Can you imagine the world without them?  Let's have more face to face interaction, more quality conversations.  Let's dance in the kitchen and reminisce over memories together.


6. If you could implement a common trend into our society what would it be?
Prayer.  More specifically morning prayer, family prayer, and the Rosary.  Prayer changes everything.  We not only need to have more real conversations with those around us but also and most especially with God.


7. Would you rather be cast as a hero or villain?
Definitely as a heroine.  I've never really tried playing a villain, but I'm not sure my baby face is cut out for it. 😄


8. What is your greatest fear?
Not getting to Heaven.  But God's Mercy is infinite, so we must trust in Him.  But aside from that, it's down escalators...


9. What is one thing you wish people knew about you?
Maybe that I'm 20?  everyone thinks I'm 14, 15, 16, or 17.  I've even gotten 12, haha.  If they realized how old I was, we'd avoid unnecessary questions for me and awkwardness for them. 😉


10. What is something you've discovered about yourself this year?
My life is not my own.  It is a gift from God.  Therefore, His Will for me is the absolute best fit!  How can I do anything but follow Him?!


11. Are you a Black and White person or more Grey?
Definitely black and white.  I'm super logical and literal.


Well, that was fun!  Thank you so much for reading and thank you again, Grace and Katherine for tagging me!

Now, I'm supposed to tag 11 bloggers, so here goes nothin'!

Olivia @ Meanwhile, in Rivendell...
Catherine @ Working by Candlelight. ( I know Grace and Katherine already tagged you, but they did use your other blog.  You don't have to do it twice if you don't want to though.)

Oh dear...  I've really fallen out of touch with the blogger world.  Comment below with your blog and I will tag you!!

Want to see more sunshine??  Here are two other Sunshine Blogger awards I've been tagged with!

Sunshine Blogger Award
Sunshine Blogger award Vol. 2

And I'm just going to pass along Katherine and Grace's awesome questions!

1. If you could design a room what would it be?
2. What countries are represented in your family history?
3. What is your favorite flower?
4. Have you ever listened to Adventures in Odyssey? If so, who is your favorite character?
5. If you could remove a common trend in our society what would it be?
6. If you could implement a common trend into our society what would it be?
7. Would you rather be cast as a hero or villain?
8. What is your greatest fear?
9. What is one thing you wish people knew about you?
10. What is something you've discovered about yourself this year?
11. Are you a Black and White person or more Grey?

Thank you again so much for reading!!  God bless you and keep you!

Comments

Popular Posts