My Day



Today is week 2 day 1 of school.  Here is what my schedule looks like for today:

Math: Chapter 10 Lesson 3 Set 2

Religion: Discuss questions you prepared orally and written with your mom.

Latin: Quiz 1 (did on Friday)

Science: Read chapters 1-4 of King Solomon's Ring and find 3 natural objects for your note book from your neighbor hood. (did the first part on Thursday)

History: Read the book of Daniel in your family Bible.

It is a slow rainy day for us here.  I was sitting on my bead doing history for the last hour, and then my head started nodding and my eyes started closing.  I could feel the Zzzz's coming on.  "Must finish 5 more chapters." (there are 14 in all of Daniel)  It was pretty interesting reading about Daniel, Rack, Shack, and Benny, (Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego) until you come to the part about Daniel's dreams with kings and kingdoms falling.

In math I learned about the "Side Splitter Theorem"  It is interesting.  "If a line is parallel to one side of a triangle and intersects the other two sides at different points, it divides the sides in the same ratio."  I'm not great at geometry, but I do enjoy working on new concepts!

The picture from above (Our Lady of Divine Grace) is from Restored Traditions, an online restored Catholic art work store.  All of their artwork is free through October, so take advantage of this amazing offer.  They have so many beautiful pieces!

I hope you had a great weekend!  I spent it with friends watching football and attending Mass.
God bless your week!

Comments

Popular Posts